We are aware of the problem, and discuss possible actions.
All actions mean a change in Neoscrypt or a change of the mining process.
This needs to be discussed and decided carefully, so don’t expect a solution within a week or two.
Watever is decided the changes will be implemented in code version 0.19 or 0.20, as extended tests will be required before implementing on the main net.
The Server of the Feathercoin Forum (https://forum.feathercoin.com) had a major release update of the Operatingsystem.
Therefore the Forum was unavailable for 2 hours.
I’m sorry for any inconvenience this caused.
If you notice any problems please place a post in the forum.