Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.18.1
Old daemon and wallet version 0.17.0.1

Feathercoin betting site?

• | Tip TheKoolio

Hi guys,

Since adding FTC to my www.KoolioEscrow.com site it got me thinking… From what I can find there is no betting site (p2p sports betting for example) for FTC. Unless someone can point me to something in development I may attempt at making one!

• Regular Member | Tip Markus1337

No there isn’t at the moment, I was thinking of making something with UKMark but we don’t really know how to entirely make it so that it’s functional. Would you be willing to mind storm some idea’s with me as I would like to help the gambling section as I am the lead of it. Thanks!

• | Tip UKMark

I’d like to see something other than dice and lotteries tbh 🙂
    A betfair for crypto now that would be cool. 😎

• | Tip xcezzz

I have been working on a platform for any coin… however until FTC becomes a little bit more consistent it is a scary venture for someone who is possibly going to pay out more than was sent in.

When I started to think about how someone would handle FTC I started to think about the…

51% attack
    slow confirms

I would love to see a dice or a peer betting site like peerbet or the sports bets for BTC.

• | Tip TheKoolio

[quote name=“xcezzz” post=“16285” timestamp=“1371593322”]
    I have been working on a platform for any coin… however until FTC becomes a little bit more consistent it is a scary venture for someone who is possibly going to pay out more than was sent in.

When I started to think about how someone would handle FTC I started to think about the…

51% attack
    slow confirms

I would love to see a dice or a peer betting site like peerbet or the sports bets for BTC.
    [/quote]

I have thoughts of a manual system rather than automatic… i think a admin would have to verify the bets to make sure they are real and can be proved and not subject to insider knowledge.

In terms of payouts, I wouldnt worry about the price, because these people are playing for FTC and not for fiat or btc… But I do hear you, i think price needs to go up!

• | Tip xcezzz

Well I know you people really want those betting sites that are different from dice…

Well I’m here to say…

Here’s a dice site I just whipped up lol!

Here is announcement thread.

http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?topic=2184.0

• Regular Member | Tip T4rQu1N

I’m actually very interested in developing this kind of thing too…but I have no idea how or where to start. I guess you need an server side wallet, and php linked database to take note of all the bets. How’s about we start simple, and just get the functionality of registering the senders address and amount of FTC sent?

xcezzz could you go through the specifics of how you got your dice game to work? (I’m a total noob, so please be descriptive!)