Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.18.1
Old daemon and wallet version 0.17.0.1

Feathercoin Shipping Service - Looking for a dev

• | Tip notaek

Hey, I am a member of the team over at Worldcoinforum.org. I had been planning on creating a shipping service for Worldcoin and Bitcoin for a while, and with the partnership between WDC, PXC, and FTC, I decided that I would like to include PXC and FTC as well.

The service will act as a way for people to pay in any of these coins, and receive a shipping label that they can print out and then use to ship a package.

I have a clear idea of how I want the service to end up, I just need a web dev to help create it.
    If you think you can help with this project, send me a PM. We will talk specifics, as well as agree on a method of payment.

Even if you can’t contribute to the website or the service itself feel free to post suggestions, thoughts, and opinions below.

Shipping would be limited to USPS (90% sure of this, will be certain as development of the website just starts to being). This means it is limited to customers in the US. Packages could be shipped from one person in the US to another person in the US, of from a person in the US to a person in another country.

I would be able to get the labels for no higher cost than what you can buy them for if you go to a USPS store, but I will likely charge a flat fee (something around $2-2.5) to keep the service running.

This service would be using the Stamps.com API, which a developer should be able to work with in pretty much any programming language. The bitcoin payment side of the website would be using the Bitpay payment processor. A way of processing payment would have to be developed for PXC, WDC, and FTC.

I do want to bitcoin to be a part of the website because this service is not available for bitcoin either. I do really want to push these alt coins and I stand behind them so I plan on charging a lower fee for people who use these alts. Also, I will donate a percentage of the earnings from the entire website (even the money generated from bitcoin transactions) to help fund development of future project for PXC/WDC/FTC.

• | Tip justabitoftime

[quote name=“notaek” post=“19204” timestamp=“1372726833”]
    Hey, I am a member of the team over at Worldcoinforum.org. I had been planning on creating a shipping service for Worldcoin and Bitcoin for a while, and with the partnership between WDC, PXC, and FTC, I decided that I would like to include PXC and FTC as well.

The service will act as a way for people to pay in any of these coins, and receive a shipping label that they can print out and then use to ship a package.

I have a clear idea of how I want the service to end up, I just need a web dev to help create it.
    If you think you can help with this project, send me a PM. We will talk specifics, as well as agree on a method of payment.

Even if you can’t contribute to the website or the service itself feel free to post suggestions, thoughts, and opinions below.
    [/quote]

Please assist our guest if at all possible!

• Regular Member | Tip ghostlander

Notaek, please be more specific on your project. Geographical availability (USA/EU/worldwide), operators supported, fee schedule, etc.

• | Tip notaek

[quote name=“ghostlander” post=“19240” timestamp=“1372746154”]
    Notaek, please be more specific on your project. Geographical availability (USA/EU/worldwide), operators supported, fee schedule, etc.
    [/quote]

OP updated

• | Tip justabitoftime

[quote name=“ghostlander” post=“19240” timestamp=“1372746154”]
    [/quote]

Thank you for following up.

• Banned | Tip ronthedon

This is a good idea!

• | Tip tuneman1980

Excellent idea