Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.17.0.1

Greetings!

• | Tip yeltz

Just popping into say hello.

I spent a few days mining BTC back in the old days, and hearing it reached 200+ USD a while ago sure makes me wish I played with it as more than just a curiosity.
    Becoming aware of other cryptos, I thought I’d try mining again - and FTC seems pretty nice for someone that doesn’t want to buy additional hardware 🙂

• Regular Member | Tip aysyr

Great! Nice to have you join us. Like you, we all think FTC will eventually be the next big thing 🙂

• Regular Member | Tip DeadZebra

[quote name=“yeltz” post=“1651” timestamp=“1368057359”]
    Just popping into say hello.

I spent a few days mining BTC back in the old days, and hearing it reached 200+ USD a while ago sure makes me wish I played with it as more than just a curiosity.
    Becoming aware of other cryptos, I thought I’d try mining again - and FTC seems pretty nice for someone that doesn’t want to buy additional hardware 🙂
    [/quote]

Welcome to the forum and I wish you luck with your rigs. What are you mining with by the way?

• | Tip cryptocat

Hi there, I know I’m a noob! Just wondering how to post on the mandatory newbie introduce yourself topic when it appears to be locked and no way of posting to it?

• Regular Member | Tip Markus1337

[quote name=“cryptocat” post=“1707” timestamp=“1368083072”]
    Hi there, I know I’m a noob! Just wondering how to post on the mandatory newbie introduce yourself topic when it appears to be locked and no way of posting to it?
    [/quote]

You just have to post in the newbie section and not anywhere else 🙂

• | Tip ShadowEW

[quote name=“cryptocat” post=“1707” timestamp=“1368083072”]
    [/quote]
    Yup, it’s just a simple way to deter bot accounts (that and a captcha code for your first few messages).
    It’s as simple as reading, I.e. the first stickied post in the ‘Newbies’ forum. 😛
    [quote=Bushstar]Hi,

Introduce yourself here and get made a Junior Member.

To stop this forum getting spammed all new members have to post in the Newbie forum once, to become a Junior Member who can post on the rest of the forum.[/quote]

• | Tip imperatron

Welcome to the forum!