Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.18.1
Old daemon and wallet version 0.17.0.1

FeatherCalc for Android....

• | Tip ShadowEW

Not been pushed out to my mobile yet, maybe when I wake I’ll see it. πŸ˜›
    On a lighter note, I now have my phone hashing at 7.06 hash/sec πŸ˜‰

• | Tip UKMark

I will allow for lower kH/s precision in my next release, this will only calculate (circa) minimum 25 kH/s at the minute.

• | Tip ShadowEW

Confirming that your App has now updated and that it does effectively fetch the difficulty now.

But I have just noticed one problem, hitting return/go/enter on my phone after typing something in clears all the values and and refreshes that page. πŸ˜›

• Regular Member | Tip sheepson

Confirmed it’s working on samsung galaxy s4.

Maybe at the calculator you should add a line explaining which buttons to press (1 -> 2 -> 3)

• | Tip UKMark

I meant to mention that manual input is (was always) available for difficulty should the API be unavailable.
    Simply touch the difficulty input box and enter manually.

• | Tip ShadowEW

[quote name=β€œUKMark” post=β€œ874” timestamp=β€œ1367671743”]
    I meant to mention that manual input is (was always) available for difficulty should the API be unavailable.
    Simply touch the difficulty input box and enter manually.
    [/quote]
    Yup, figured that out when I noticed that it was just a normal input box. πŸ˜›

• | Tip UKMark

v1.3 just pushed.

Changelog:
    Added daily BTC & USD earning calculation precision for lower kH/s mining rigs. Will now calculate earnings per day in BTC & USD for 1 kH/s (onwards) mining rigs.

• | Tip UKMark

v1.4 pushed - Updated again because of yet another broken API 😞
    Difficulty now updates upon refresh!

• | Tip drummerjdb666

Would you mind posting the .apk here cause I can’t dl from google play LMAO! ::) long story but screw google! ::) Or maybe post it on 1mobile.com or somewhere similar that would be awesome! πŸ˜‰

• | Tip UKMark

Unfortunately Google is all I use for my official releases, I may offer an alternative in the future though.