Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.17.0.1

I will pay market price for FTC.

• | Tip Wowzy9

We want to buy your feather coins. We will pay you lowest Crypto-Trade “sell” price (FTC/USD). We will pay in USD. We will pay by Dwolla, Money Pak, Bank Of America, or Chase Bank. Minimum 1000 FTC - Maximum is 10,000 FTC per day. You can also propose a payment method.

Questions, please email.
    [email protected]

• Spammer Banned | Tip Kevlar

Something fishy here. The “highest Crypto-Trade sell price” is $0.50. Did you mean the lowest, which is $0.1199?

And if so, why would we want to go third party? Why not just go directly to Crypto-Trade? Why don’t you just put your orders up there?

• | Tip fendlestick

If it isn’t the all caps title it might be that fasbit.com isn’t even a site.

It might smell slightly fishy because of

Registrant Organization: Uniform Food Allergen Labeling Association

Does Mr Horton know you are using a domain name registered next door to Roof Medic, which he seems to be promoting through his asset management company? Are you Mr Horton? or Do you just happen to be next door in Tulsa? I even have his telephone number if you would like to give him a call and see.

• | Tip Wowzy9

[quote name=“Kevlar” post=“30670” timestamp=“1381191243”]
    Something fishy here. The “highest Crypto-Trade sell price” is $0.50. Did you mean the lowest, which is $0.1199?

And if so, why would we want to go third party? Why not just go directly to Crypto-Trade? Why don’t you just put your orders up there?
    [/quote]

1. OK… so I made the correction to “lowest”… as I meant highest on the Sell list…not Highest price… my bad…good catch…
    2. “Why a third Party?” Well if I buy directly from you there is no third party…its a two party deal.
    3. “Why not go to Crypto directly?” Well first of all, I am US based. If you sold your FTC in Hong Kong or wherever in the world… you have to wait for an international wire AND pay for it to get your USD back.
    4. Finally… at the best price on an exchange, there may only be a buy order for 50 FTC or even 10 FTC… I’m saying I’ll buy up to 10,000FTC

• | Tip Wowzy9

[quote name=“fendlestick” post=“30672” timestamp=“1381192731”]
    If it isn’t the all caps title it might be that fasbit.com isn’t even a site.

It might smell slightly fishy because of

Registrant Organization: Uniform Food Allergen Labeling Association

Does Mr Horton know you are using a domain name registered next door to Roof Medic, which he seems to be promoting through his asset management company? Are you Mr Horton? or Do you just happen to be next door in Tulsa? I even have his telephone number if you would like to give him a call and see.
    [/quote]

I am Mr Horton. I own more than one business and I am involved with more than one not-for-profit. FasBit is coming soon. You are welcome to call anytime during business hours.

• Regular Member | Tip chrisj

Hi,

Are you able to talk a bit more about what FasBit is?

• | Tip Wowzy9

[quote name=“chrisj” post=“30683” timestamp=“1381217951”]
    Hi,

[/quote]

Yes. FasBit will be a licensed currency exchange site. We will be registered with US Treasury Dept and State of Oklahoma Banking Dept. This process should be completed by the end of November. The site will be similar to Buy Local BitCoin except that the second party to every transaction is FasBit and not another person. I need some liquidity in FTC between now and then…hence the reason for the post. The prices will be determined from market rates on other sites such as Crypto-Trade et. al.
    Advantages:
    1. Easy/Fast to sell or buy your FTC
    2. US based and Legal
    3. I do not trust sending $10,000 to BTCe…even though lots of people send them money… If Im nervous about it…I predict many others are as well. I also dont want to wait for a week…to get money on my books.
    4. No foreign wire fees… You can fund FasBit account with same day cash deposits, or with verified accounts, mail in a personal check…

• Spammer Banned | Tip Kevlar

[quote name=“Wowzy9” post=“30822” timestamp=“1381369648”]
    [quote author=chrisj link=topic=3949.msg30683#msg30683 date=1381217951]
    Hi,

[/quote]

Yes. FasBit will be a licensed currency exchange site. We will be registered with US Treasury Dept and State of Oklahoma Banking Dept. This process should be completed by the end of November. The site will be similar to Buy Local BitCoin except that the second party to every transaction is FasBit and not another person. I need some liquidity in FTC between now and then…hence the reason for the post. The prices will be determined from market rates on other sites such as Crypto-Trade et. al.
    Advantages:
    1. Easy/Fast to sell or buy your FTC
    2. US based and Legal
    3. I do not trust sending $10,000 to BTCe…even though lots of people send them money… If Im nervous about it…I predict many others are as well. I also dont want to wait for a week…to get money on my books.
    4. No foreign wire fees… You can fund FasBit account with same day cash deposits, or with verified accounts, mail in a personal check…
    [/quote]

That’s pretty interesting Wowzy9. I do hope you’ll include us in your launch announcement.

Back on topic, for your purchases would you consider escrow? $10,000 is a fair chunk of change, so I’m sure you can understand the desire to be safe.