Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.18.1
Old daemon and wallet version 0.17.0.1

\[BOUNTY 15BTC\] Mining FTC blocks [email protected],32900,32920,32940,32960 [email protected],000

• | Tip pyxis

[quote name=“Nutnut” post=“4593” timestamp=“1369087488”]
    A LOT of ftc supporters over there… Kinda funny watching the same people that were slating it a week ago now saying BUY BUY BUY! 😃
    [/quote]

They are probably looking for a short sell, no matter, we might pick up a few more fulltime ftc folk from all this.

Hey nutnut, we miss [s]your Khash[/s] you, over at wemineft. 😉

• Regular Member | Tip Markus1337

[quote name=“Nutnut” post=“4593” timestamp=“1369087488”]
    A LOT of ftc supporters over there… Kinda funny watching the same people that were slating it a week ago now saying BUY BUY BUY! 😃
    [/quote] haha agreed! Was loughing my ass off when the people said scam coin and its dead 😃

• | Tip justabitoftime

[quote name=“Markus1337” post=“4596” timestamp=“1369088214”]
    [quote author=Nutnut link=topic=583.msg4593#msg4593 date=1369087488]
    [/quote] haha agreed! Was loughing my ass off when the people said scam coin and its dead 😃
    [/quote]

Contributing 3 BTC
    Offering a 5 BTC speed bonus
    If speed bonus is not claimed, will use the 5 BTC for another mining promotion with Bushstar

COMPLETELY committed to doing whatever I can to keep pushing the community forward. I have a busy FTC night when I get home tonight, will update in the blog later.

• Regular Member | Tip Markus1337

what do you mean by the speed bonus?

• | Tip justabitoftime

[quote name=“Markus1337” post=“4609” timestamp=“1369089013”]
    what do you mean by the speed bonus?
    [/quote]

If the blocks are resolved in 5 days from the post, I’m adding an additional 5 BTC at block 33000

• Regular Member | Tip ghostlander

It was nice to see FTC rising on BTC-e in the past hours. Even if it was someone’s pump & dump business, still nice.

• | Tip justabitoftime

[quote name=“ghostlander” post=“4649” timestamp=“1369093078”]
    It was nice to see FTC rising on BTC-e in the past hours. Even if it was someone’s pump & dump business, still nice.
    [/quote]

You bet!

• | Tip heyhey

[quote name=“justabitoftime” post=“4666” timestamp=“1369097356”]
    [quote author=ghostlander link=topic=583.msg4649#msg4649 date=1369093078]
    [/quote]

You bet!
    [/quote]

Maybe this bounty leaded to the pump , aha.

• | Tip justabitoftime

[quote name=“heyhey” post=“4682” timestamp=“1369099827”]
    [quote author=justabitoftime link=topic=583.msg4666#msg4666 date=1369097356]
    [quote author=ghostlander link=topic=583.msg4649#msg4649 date=1369093078]
    [/quote]

You bet!
    [/quote]

Maybe this bounty leaded to the pump , aha.
    [/quote]

All the pieces are coming together.

• | Tip MilkyWayMasta

If the bounties raised the price imagine when the miners get back to FTC. Looks like a great future for FeatherCoin.

• | Tip justabitoftime

[quote name=“MilkyWayMasta” post=“4742” timestamp=“1369103855”]
    If the bounties raised the price imagine when the miners get back to FTC. Looks like a great future for FeatherCoin.
    [/quote]

I know I sound like a broken record but this community has no idea what we’re capable of as a group. We have good people here for all kinds of reasons… some are miners, some are trader, some just enjoy the community as a fun hobby. Whatever the reason, there’s mutual respect. You’re right, wait until we start bringing back miners as well as bringing in new miner resources. Fun times ahead.

• | Tip wemineltc

Seems to be working well guys! our wemineftc.com site has grown to about 50MH/s and we found blocks 32782, 32881, and 32885. (not 32880 though lol)

• | Tip krjalone

So close but not quite bullseye. Maybe next time we hit. 😉

• | Tip Feather5154

Someone from Give-me-FTC will hit it next 😎

• | Tip Tuck Fheman

Yeah the bounty was spammed so much [b]some[/b] got banned from the trollbox. :o

The price shot up and a bunch of miners hopped on everywhere, so the bounty paid off.

• Spammer Banned | Tip Kevlar

[quote name=“Feather5154” post=“4784” timestamp=“1369110629”]
    Someone from Give-me-FTC will hit it next 😎
    [/quote]

Yeah, ME please! That’s the pool I’m on. I got ONE last week (32,814)… I think the only block I’ve ever actually mined.

• | Tip Feather_lover

I hope my Radeon 6870 hits prize these days. But even more I want to cross that 33,000 mark together.

• | Tip benj308

wow this is a really good idea, good on you guys 🙂

• | Tip Bushstar

Only 7 blocks to the next bounty payout and the network hashrate is going up.

• | Tip Kagemusha

If we know the identity of the miner/pool who mines the bounty blocks can we get the 1st post updated?