Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.18.1
Old daemon and wallet version 0.17.0.1

PlayStation 4 New and Sealed Ticket Included \[JUST EUROPE\] \[MARKETPLACE AUCTION\]

• Regular Member | Tip midwaycy6

[b]UNIQUE OCCASION! 8)[/b]

[b]Marketplace auction link:[/b]

https://feathercoinmarket.com/item.php?id=2532

Hello everyone,

Shipping fees will be pay by the buyer.

Conditions to buy:

-Delivery JUST for European BUYERS, i’m not going to sell this console outside EU. Due customs fees or other related problems with warranty.

This is a GREAT OPORTUNITY for those who want a new videoConsole and they have a lot of FTC 😃

Do you have Problems with confidence? feel free to contact with me, send me a private message, here on the marketplace account and i will show you my credencials on EBAY, more than 59 positive feedback 100% of them positive. If you’re from spain even i can show you more feedbacks on forum market, like elotrolado.net, Vandal, meristation or even on Hard2mano the most secure market on spain.

Even without these credencials, the market just allow a ESCROW PAYMENT METHOD.

GOOD LUCK

• | Tip Thytos

Nice item! Missed this one… wouldn’t have the needed FTC anyways… but keep these good items coming 🙂

[quote name=“Thytos” post=“57105” timestamp=“1391552599”]
    Nice item! Missed this one… wouldn’t have the needed FTC anyways… but keep these good items coming 🙂
    [/quote]

The guy who bid for it, didn’t response yet. so if youachieve those FTC and you’re really interested and can put it again on the marketplace 🙂

• | Tip Thytos

Unfortunately I still don’t have 1800 FTC otherwise I would buy it. It is item like these that give value to FTC market 🙂