Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.16.0.

Old Production Version: 0.13.2

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, find support under Guides or use the shoutbox

\[ANN\] \[PPLNS\] \[0% Fee\] \[30 Confirms\] \[Stratum\] \[Staff Owned\] :: ftc.d2.cc

• [quote name=“d2” post=“599” timestamp=“1367582877”]
    I was watching you do it too! Was wondering what you were running.

I do appreciate you and everyone else for jumping in early and helping us reach a hash rate sufficient enough to actually find blocks.

Thanks everyone!
    [/quote]

Well if things continue as they are, you keep pushing out information and updates to us regularly, and I can tweak my GPUs effectively. Then you’ve gained and earned a Worker/Member/User/Person/Vaporeon for a month, or two at least. 😉

Edit: If you’re looking at my khash now d2 and are confused why it’s as low as it is. I’ve only left my fileserver and laptop mining at the moment and my rigs will be back up in around 5-6 hours ^^’

[quote name=“glub0x” post=“580” timestamp=“1367578784”]
    Can’t withdraw money from your pool. Is it normal?
    got this message
    [quote]Fatal error: Uncaught BitcoinClientException: [0]: Didn’t receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error) thrown in on line 0[/quote]
    [/quote]

[s]Can you please tell me the steps you performed while attempting to make that withdraw or if you are still having this issue? Payouts appear to have been processed properly for others according to the servers ledger and transaction history.[/s]

[b]Update:[/b]
    I have tested and verified the manual payouts are working fine, however, your payout address is not a valid Feathercoin address…

[quote name=“ShadowEW” post=“600” timestamp=“1367583055”]
    I mine for d2.cc and I donate 2%
    [/quote]

Just noticed that sig line, Thanks for the promotion!

• [quote name=“d2” post=“618” timestamp=“1367585554”]
    [quote author=ShadowEW link=topic=113.msg600#msg600 date=1367583055]
    I mine for d2.cc and I donate 2%
    [/quote]

Just noticed that sig line, Thanks for the promotion!
    [/quote]

So far testing the water, and taking a little gamble on a very new pool has paid off nicely. I just want to show my appreciation and thanks. ^_^
    That and I spent 6 hours yesterday building and trying to fix a debian VM and hitting a lot libboost errors. (I can’t stand Ubuntu). I was going to create a small private pool between friends but instead I’ve referred them to your pool now. One’s already signed up ‘SpyTec’ and is a longstanding friend 😛

• I was pleased to wake up this morning and see that we had finally found a block. 😉

So when do you expect to have the auto payout working? 🙂

• [quote name=“atariguy” post=“621” timestamp=“1367586002”]
    I was pleased to wake up this morning and see that we had finally found a block. 😉

[/quote]

As far as I can see, auto payments are already working and sending just fine :o (At least, to me :))

[img]http://puu.sh/2LZiP.png[/img]

• [quote name=“d2” post=“601” timestamp=“1367583202”]
    [quote author=glub0x link=topic=113.msg580#msg580 date=1367578784]
    Can’t withdraw money from your pool. Is it normal?
    got this message
    [quote]Fatal error: Uncaught BitcoinClientException: [0]: Didn’t receive 200 OK from remote server. (HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error) thrown in on line 0[/quote]
    [/quote]

[s]Can you please tell me the steps you performed while attempting to make that withdraw or if you are still having this issue? Payouts appear to have been processed properly for others according to the servers ledger and transaction history.[/s]

[b]Update:[/b]
    I have tested and verified the manual payouts are working fine, however, your payout address is not a valid Feathercoin address…
    [/quote]

Ahah thanks what a noob mistake :p just fast copy past ^^

I’m back on your pool to thank you 🙂

[quote name=“atariguy” post=“621” timestamp=“1367586002”]
    [/quote]

Please stand by. An operator will be with you shortly… *Old as dirt music plays*

There actually [b]IS[/b] a problem now… Seems a lot of people like to input their litecoin / bitcoin payment address into the payout box… Will be resolved shortly. Manual payouts are (should be) still working if you need to withdraw immediately, otherwise, give me a few minutes please.

• [quote name=“d2” post=“633” timestamp=“1367587325”]Seems a lot of people like to input their litecoin / bitcoin payment address into the payout box… Will be resolved shortly. Manual payouts are (should be) still working if you need to withdraw immediately, otherwise, give me a few minutes please.
    [/quote]

Not surprising as on your getting started page you say:

[b]Create a Litecoin address to recieve payments.[/b]

• [quote name=“mxmz.in” post=“641” timestamp=“1367588440”]
    [quote author=d2 link=topic=113.msg633#msg633 date=1367587325]Seems a lot of people like to input their litecoin / bitcoin payment address into the payout box… Will be resolved shortly. Manual payouts are (should be) still working if you need to withdraw immediately, otherwise, give me a few minutes please.
    [/quote]

Not surprising as on your getting started page you say:

[b]Create a Litecoin address to recieve payments.[/b]
    [/quote]

That’s… Very well caught to be honest! XD
    I suppose that’s to be expected when you use a generic LTC pool template. A slap on the wrists may be in order here.
    Although, common sense should dictate you need a Feathercoin address for Feathercoin. I think the key word here is [b]Feather[/b]. :3

[i]Then again, questioning common sense in this day and age, a lot of people seem very lacking x~x[/i]

Edit:
    Taken from the “Getting Started” page:
    [quote]Create a Feathercoin address to recieve payments.
    Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Feathercoin client from the official site
    . Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.[/quote]

Note to d2, ‘receive’ is spelled as such, not ‘recieve’ ::)

Well caught in deed. Fixed LTC references on that page, can’t find any more so I do believe all of them have been resolved. Still working on the auto payout system.

• [quote name=“d2” post=“648” timestamp=“1367589128”]
    Well caught in deed. Fixed LTC references on that page, can’t find any more so I do believe all of them have been resolved. Still working on the auto payout system.
    [/quote]

All but a few spelling mistakes here and there, managed to beat you to posting too 😛

• good job, d2!

I’m giving a try now to your pool with my 1.5MH

Ok! Everyone has received their payout that has a threshold set and earned at least that much 🙂

• [quote name=“d2” post=“662” timestamp=“1367590951”]
    Ok! Everyone has received their payout that has a threshold set and earned at least that much 🙂
    [/quote]

I’ve not earned enough for an automatic payout yet… Tonight I sense more FTC!

Thanks for the update d2 and for working quickly to resolve the problems that have arisen so far today 😃

Since featherpool.com has issues i joined your pool! Lets find one!

In addition to a little better error handling for the payout system, I’ve made a few changes to the front end code that should prevent users from being able to enter invalid payment addresses.

If anyone has any further issues when the next [b]2![/b] blocks confirm, please let me know either in this forum or on our [url=http://support.d2.cc/][b]support desk[/b][/url].

Thanks again to everyone who reported these issues quickly allowing me to get them resolved before it became a nightmare of logs / transactions to audit & verify.

[b]Update[/b]

Also just resolved an error caused by my changes that may have prevented users from updating their account details with a blank payout address.

• Congrats on the 2 new blocks!
    And I’ve noticed the pool is a little more volatile now. The increased hashrates are noticeable in my client atm. Already got a few Rejected and my U: in cgminer has beyond halved and is almost 1/3 of what it was yesterday. 😛

• Yep, hitting a lot more Rejects and issues now. I think d2s hardware can’t quite keep up with the amount of requests and work coming in.

[2013-05-03 20:49:42] Pool 0 not providing work fast enough
    and plenty of rejected shares my end now too.

• The autopay is working nicely now. 🙂

While we’re pointing things out, I noticed last night that the “Getting Started” instructions are for CPU mining.

Looks like your connection to Feathercoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.