Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.9.6.1.

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, Find Support under Guides or use the shoutbox

\[ANN\] \[PPLNS\] \[0% Fee\] \[30 Confirms\] \[Stratum\] \[Staff Owned\] :: ftc.d2.cc

• It’s really sad that due to some error d2 pool lost 11,000 FTC, but, it’s even worse that we are mining now for nothing - at least that what the statistics api shows. Considering this is a staff owned pool it’s really disappointing. I hope d2 will find some time to fix it either way most of us will make a switch and it might be a switch to other crypto-communities.
    Mining to recover someone’s loses that is unacceptable!

• Moderators

[quote name=“Vadim” post=“54358” timestamp=“1390494436”]

Mining to recover someone’s loses that is unacceptable!
    [/quote]

I fully agree, but at least give them some time to sort things out and come up with an explanation and a solution
    We can switch to another pool until then easily

• I feel bad for the coin loss… I’ll mine for another 48 hours as my civic duty. Lol.

[quote name=“pritech” post=“54393” timestamp=“1390500636”]
    I feel bad for the coin loss… I’ll mine for another 48 hours as my civic duty. Lol.
    [/quote]

I have no problem do this either but it would be nice to know what the story is.

Hi everybody,

I was just wondering what was going on in the D2 FTC pool… and here I see that you all have the same problem.

Does anybody have first hand info on what’s happening? I sent a tweet to d2 account but they ignored me. I struggle to believe that they are making us mining for covering their losses… at least without writing anything on the homepage.

If that’s the case, for those who received the extra payments… is it really so hard to give back the received coins? Come on… a lot of people here is paying for your dishonesty!

I mined until now but I am already bound to wemineFTC… I earn too few FTCs a day for leaving them go…

• As far as I can tell the pool is busted. Don’t hold your breath for a payout.

Pools come pools go.

• Hoping D2 will post on here to let us know what’s going on. It looks like there’s work being done on the pool site.
    Stats are back up - manual credit pending on a bunch of blocks.
    This might be a bit of a tricky situation to have to navigate, but I am sure D2 will be more than happy to give us a breakdown of what went awry.

I just received a big payment (that make sense with the time I spent mining)… and the site looks back to normal. Was that just a statistic db related problem?
    Took all my miners back to D2!

[quote name=“voingiappone” post=“54532” timestamp=“1390537317”]
    I just received a big payment (that make sense with the time I spent mining)… and the site looks back to normal. Was that just a statistic db related problem?
    Took all my miners back to D2!
    [/quote]

Same for me.

The issue was the feathercoin client used by the front-end and processing scripts crashing and not restarting automatically as I had broke the script that restarts it on crash. The miner connections each use their own coin daemon and were unaffected. After the coin daemon was restarted, the unpaid blocks were processed.

Looks like your connection to Feathercoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.