Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.17.0.2

\[ANN\] \[PPLNS\] \[0% Fee\] \[30 Confirms\] \[Stratum\] \[Staff Owned\] :: ftc.d2.cc

• | Tip palusik

Still can log to account on d2, no password recovery, no ticket replay.

• Regular Member | Tip d2

[quote name=“aatje92” post=“43680” timestamp=“1386913234”]
    Hi,

My hashrate appears as 0kh/s and both my workers seem inactive, but shares are rolling in. Is this right?
    [/quote]

It can take up to 20 minutes to start updating depending on which pool you are on.

[quote author=Lionel link=topic=113.msg43738#msg43738 date=1386931257]
    I’m using Firefox 25.0.1 and after i have logged in i click on My Account from the left menu but nothing happens…
    Neither if i click on Help or Other Pools

Please fix this bug or i can’t even see what workers i have thanks
    [/quote]

Which pool?

[quote author=palusik link=topic=113.msg44183#msg44183 date=1387012159]
    Still can log to account on d2, no password recovery, no ticket replay.
    [/quote]

I’m thinking you are referring to the ARG pool or one of the closed ones which are not yet migrated. There’s been a notice on the home page stating that it’s down. I should have ARG back up today.

[b]EDIT:[/b] Password reset emails were not being sent. This has been resolved.

• | Tip palusik

I’m taking about https://ftc.d2.cc/

• Regular Member | Tip d2

[quote name=“palusik” post=“44397” timestamp=“1387051531”]
    [/quote]

You can request lost password now and it should be sent, be sure to check your spam folder after requesting it again. Seems I forgot to update the SPF record to allow one of the new servers to send mail.

• | Tip aatje92

[quote name=“d2” post=“44222” timestamp=“1387019421”]
    [quote author=aatje92 link=topic=113.msg43680#msg43680 date=1386913234]
    Hi,

My hashrate appears as 0kh/s and both my workers seem inactive, but shares are rolling in. Is this right?
    [/quote]
    It can take up to 20 minutes to start updating depending on which pool you are on.
    [/quote]
    I’ve been mining for almost a week with 1mh/s, still your site shows im at 0kh/s. Im getting coins tho so im not worried :p. I’m talking about FTC pool offcourse

• | Tip palusik

[quote name=“d2” post=“44453” timestamp=“1387064017”]
    [quote author=palusik link=topic=113.msg44397#msg44397 date=1387051531]
    [/quote]

You can request lost password now and it should be sent, be sure to check your spam folder after requesting it again. Seems I forgot to update the SPF record to allow one of the new servers to send mail.
    [/quote]

everything works fine. thx 🙂

• | Tip doeden

[quote name=“aatje92” post=“44493” timestamp=“1387083240”]
    [quote author=d2 link=topic=113.msg44222#msg44222 date=1387019421]
    [quote author=aatje92 link=topic=113.msg43680#msg43680 date=1386913234]
    Hi,

[/quote]
    [/quote]
    I’ve been mining for almost a week with 1mh/s, still your site shows im at 0kh/s. Im getting coins tho so im not worried :p. I’m talking about FTC pool offcourse
    [/quote]

I have 2500K in total but none of my workers are active or showing any hash… been like this for a week. Did you find any solution?

• | Tip benzo7

I joined d2 tonight and everything is going well so far! Thanks for a great pool!

• | Tip j_scheibel

d2 grats on 1 million coins mined (5000 blocks)

• | Tip scottypm

Why do my payouts change from one to the next ? ? ?

• | Tip Vadim

Hi.

d2 - have you updated the client so that the “wrong chain” error from September doesn’t repeat again. Also the Statistics page doesn’t work and from the last stats available it shows that last block was mined around 5 hours ago while still waiting 4 confirmation in order to be paid - which makes me think something is wrong with the pool. Please check it and announce us if the pool is/will be down for more time, we need to know whether we should switch to another pool since you’re closing yours or at least what changes are you making that are causing this problems. Thanks.

• | Tip stalks

Just joined this pool, looking good.

I can’t add a payment address, it just sits there for a few seconds and then a blank screen? Tried from my friends house and using several different browsers.

Guess the site is has a bug? 😞

EDIT: Seems to be working now. Perhaps this bug only appears when you have 0 balance?

• | Tip Vadim

Again some errors at ftc.d2.cc. Loading statistics page shows the error: n: [0]: Connect error: Connection refused (111) thrown in on line 0

Also, the availables stats - show block with more than 8 hours from time found still isn’t paid.

• | Tip pritech

It’s completely trashed right now. Hashing for nothing.

• Regular Member | Tip futureproof

[quote name=“pritech” post=“54323” timestamp=“1390487072”]
    It’s completely trashed right now. Hashing for nothing.
    [/quote]

Whats going on? I havent seen any coins since 8pm last night!

• | Tip Larry

What’s up with the pool? I’m also experiencing issues.

• Regular Member | Tip sheepson

I wonder if it’s the pool or the website, since @ cgminer i do see accepted shares.

• | Tip pritech

The pool message says he messed up and lost 11k coins… looks like we are working for nothing to cover his losses.

• Regular Member | Tip futureproof

[quote name=“pritech” post=“54356” timestamp=“1390494283”]
    The pool message says he messed up and lost 11k coins… looks like we are working for nothing to cover his losses.
    [/quote]

I really hope that’s not the case. He did ask for donations due to the loss, I doubt they would just be taken.

• | Tip Vadim

It’s really sad that due to some error d2 pool lost 11,000 FTC, but, it’s even worse that we are mining now for nothing - at least that what the statistics api shows. Considering this is a staff owned pool it’s really disappointing. I hope d2 will find some time to fix it either way most of us will make a switch and it might be a switch to other crypto-communities.
    Mining to recover someone’s loses that is unacceptable!