\[ANN\] \[PPLNS\] \[0% Fee\] \[30 Confirms\] \[Stratum\] \[Staff Owned\] :: ftc.d2.cc

• Regular Member | Tip d2

[quote name=“atariguy” post=“621” timestamp=“1367586002”]
    So when do you expect to have the auto payout working? 🙂
    [/quote]

Please stand by. An operator will be with you shortly… *Old as dirt music plays*

There actually [b]IS[/b] a problem now… Seems a lot of people like to input their litecoin / bitcoin payment address into the payout box… Will be resolved shortly. Manual payouts are (should be) still working if you need to withdraw immediately, otherwise, give me a few minutes please.

• | Tip mxmz.in

[quote name=“d2” post=“633” timestamp=“1367587325”]Seems a lot of people like to input their litecoin / bitcoin payment address into the payout box… Will be resolved shortly. Manual payouts are (should be) still working if you need to withdraw immediately, otherwise, give me a few minutes please.
    [/quote]

Not surprising as on your getting started page you say:

[b]Create a Litecoin address to recieve payments.[/b]

• | Tip ShadowEW

[quote name=“mxmz.in” post=“641” timestamp=“1367588440”]
    [quote author=d2 link=topic=113.msg633#msg633 date=1367587325]Seems a lot of people like to input their litecoin / bitcoin payment address into the payout box… Will be resolved shortly. Manual payouts are (should be) still working if you need to withdraw immediately, otherwise, give me a few minutes please.
    [/quote]

Not surprising as on your getting started page you say:

[b]Create a Litecoin address to recieve payments.[/b]
    [/quote]

That’s… Very well caught to be honest! XD
    I suppose that’s to be expected when you use a generic LTC pool template. A slap on the wrists may be in order here.
    Although, common sense should dictate you need a Feathercoin address for Feathercoin. I think the key word here is [b]Feather[/b]. :3

[i]Then again, questioning common sense in this day and age, a lot of people seem very lacking x~x[/i]

Edit:
    Taken from the “Getting Started” page:
    [quote]Create a Feathercoin address to recieve payments.
    Downloading the client & block chain: Download the Feathercoin client from the official site
    . Generate a new address and input it on your account page to receive payments.[/quote]

Note to d2, ‘receive’ is spelled as such, not ‘recieve’ ::)

Well caught in deed. Fixed LTC references on that page, can’t find any more so I do believe all of them have been resolved. Still working on the auto payout system.

• | Tip ShadowEW

[quote name=“d2” post=“648” timestamp=“1367589128”]
    Well caught in deed. Fixed LTC references on that page, can’t find any more so I do believe all of them have been resolved. Still working on the auto payout system.
    [/quote]

All but a few spelling mistakes here and there, managed to beat you to posting too 😛

• | Tip mxmz.in

good job, d2!

I’m giving a try now to your pool with my 1.5MH

Ok! Everyone has received their payout that has a threshold set and earned at least that much 🙂

• | Tip ShadowEW

[quote name=“d2” post=“662” timestamp=“1367590951”]
    Ok! Everyone has received their payout that has a threshold set and earned at least that much 🙂
    [/quote]

I’ve not earned enough for an automatic payout yet… Tonight I sense more FTC!

Thanks for the update d2 and for working quickly to resolve the problems that have arisen so far today 😃

• Regular Member | Tip sheepson

Since featherpool.com has issues i joined your pool! Lets find one!

In addition to a little better error handling for the payout system, I’ve made a few changes to the front end code that should prevent users from being able to enter invalid payment addresses.

If anyone has any further issues when the next [b]2![/b] blocks confirm, please let me know either in this forum or on our [url=http://support.d2.cc/][b]support desk[/b][/url].

Thanks again to everyone who reported these issues quickly allowing me to get them resolved before it became a nightmare of logs / transactions to audit & verify.

[b]Update[/b]

Also just resolved an error caused by my changes that may have prevented users from updating their account details with a blank payout address.

• | Tip ShadowEW

Congrats on the 2 new blocks!
    And I’ve noticed the pool is a little more volatile now. The increased hashrates are noticeable in my client atm. Already got a few Rejected and my U: in cgminer has beyond halved and is almost 1/3 of what it was yesterday. 😛

• | Tip ShadowEW

Yep, hitting a lot more Rejects and issues now. I think d2s hardware can’t quite keep up with the amount of requests and work coming in.

[2013-05-03 20:49:42] Pool 0 not providing work fast enough
    and plenty of rejected shares my end now too.

• | Tip atariguy

The autopay is working nicely now. 🙂

While we’re pointing things out, I noticed last night that the “Getting Started” instructions are for CPU mining.

• | Tip ShadowEW

Oh good god, I am doing badly now. This is my current reaper session, it’s just dipped below 50% stale… Somethings really not working right on d2 X:
    [img]http://puu.sh/2Md6J.png[/img]

OK! New issues to solve. Sorry about my delayed response time. While I do understand that the operator of a newly opened pool should not sleep (and I haven’t in the past 34 hours), you guys need to understand an operator needs some drinking time and not break things sheesh! 😉

I am now contributing 110% of my [s]delirium[/s] attention to the delayed responses from getwork as well as stratum. On top of that, I also am bringing a developer RL friend of mine up to speed on the pool software so there will be someone else to help tackle these issues without delay in the event I do decide to sleep one day.

“We look forward to speaking with you. Please stand by and your call will be answered in the order it was received.”

• | Tip ShadowEW

[quote name=“d2” post=“810” timestamp=“1367622525”]
    OK! New issues to solve. Sorry about my delayed response time. While I do understand that the operator of a newly opened pool should not sleep (and I haven’t in the past 34 hours), you guys need to understand an operator needs some drinking time and not break things sheesh! 😉

I am now contributing 110% of my [s]delirium[/s] attention to the delayed responses from getwork as well as stratum. On top of that, I also am bringing a developer RL friend of mine up to speed on the pool software so there will be someone else to help tackle these issues without delay in the event I do decide to sleep one day.

“We look forward to speaking with you. Please stand by and your call will be answered in the order it was received.”
    [/quote]

Haha, surely you can drink and work at the same time. I mean, you’re running a pool, you must have some sense through those hazy moments.
    And, I’d be as mean to say that there’s no rest for the wicked, and it’d be wicked to leave an nonfunctional pool running for your members. But, I understand the importance of sleep (and I only live on the tiniest amount of it myself).
    Rest those weary eyes for now, any good worker (User) will understand.

Thanks again d2 for this pool. ^_^

Since when has sleep been important? The only concern is keeping the blood alcohol level high enough to keep “zombie coder” mode enabled…

Anyway, the pool issues had nothing to do with server hardware as there wasn’t even a dent in resource usage. This of course will change when the DoS attacks start against the pool I’m sure, but for now that’s not it. The issue is/was actually a LOT more / longer open sockets than was anticipated and of course improper server configuration to accommodate them.

This is currently being monitored and changes made. Miners will still function as we are keeping a close eye on this and restarting the handler if it’s noticed as limiting out while we are tweaking the configuration.

Pool seems to be stable now, if anyone starts to notice an excessive amount of rejects / stales / delayed share reponses, please let us know.

This particular issue will be gone once we implement stratum. (soon!)

• | Tip solitude

Hey guys. I’ll be coming in to help with everything and answer support requests. We’ll also be coming up with a road map pretty soon on where we’ll be taking this as things grow. If you have a request for features, feedback or anything just let us know here or through our support channel which is currently located here: [url=http://support.d2.cc/]http://support.d2.cc/[/url].

• | Tip malona82

Just joined the pool. i’ve had such bad luck with others so i’d figure i’d join in on this one. So far my connections have been great my stales have been great and i’m loving it. I see you guys have a huge block right now. Hopefully we get this cleared out soon and on to more blocks.