Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.16.0.

Old Production Version: 0.13.2

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, find support under Guides or use the shoutbox

Solo mining, never got payout...

• I have never had this happen before, and if it has happened, I have never noticed it.

Due to the nature of the issue, I am actually freaking out a little bit, wondering if this has happened more, and I just never caught it.

I was looking over one of my FTC rigs this morning, just to make sure that it was performing as expected. I run Windows on this machine. I noticed that there was a notification in the Windows toolbar, so I clicked on it. It was a notification for an incoming transaction of 40.01 FTC this morning at 9:47. The problem is, this transaction is not showing in my wallet. I tried shutting down the wallet, and restarting…no luck… Does anyone have any idea at all what may have caused this? …and what can I do to get those coins?

• These notifications are send to windows by your wallet. So this should be impossible. Except if there is a bug in the wallet and you never actually recieved these coins. I don’t know much about solo mining but can’t you check in your miner if it really found a block?

• Moderators

@jimmy24651 said in Solo mining, never got payout...:

I tried shutting down the wallet, and restarting…no luck… Does anyone have any idea at all what may have caused this?

I have no idea, what can cause the problem.
    @Tobi97l is right, if you get a notification the wallet has seen the transaction and should show it in the overview page as well as in the transaction page.

I suggest that you go to http://explorer.feathercoin.com or https://fsight.chain.tips and enter you wallet address in the search pages there.
    The explorer should come back with a list of transactions and the balance related to the wallet’s address.
    If there are no transactions shown, you never received a payout.

Looks like your connection to Feathercoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.