Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.16.1.

Old Production Version: 0.16

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, find support under Guides

Hello. what should I be entering as the fee for sending coins to other wallets?

• newbies

I’m trying to move 304 FTCs from an android phone with the Feather Coin Wallet 2 app to another of the same app on a different phone. I’ve also tried moving it to the desktop FTC .13 wallet.

Each time I only get the ‘payment has not been transmitted yet’ message. The transfer worked however when sending a tip to the wallet app tip address, hmm.

Anyway what could I be possibly be doing wrong? I am assuming it is the fee, because sending from Desktop to Mobile the fee is calculated based on the amount being moved while vice versa, the fee remains at .01 FTC.

• Moderators

Probably your transaction is to large, based on the number of inputs to create the transaction.

Try splitting the amount in a number of smaller transactions.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Cookies are used to maintain session information for logged in users. By using this site, reading or posting content you agree to the use of cookies.
You can delete the cookies set in the privacy settings of your browser after leaving this site

Read more in our Privacy Policy