Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.17.0.1

Feathercoin 2019 the plan?

• | Tip kelsey

Lets have the new year give FTC a renewed interest, thankfully some very good people have been ticking it along. Now time for the rest of the community to stepup to the mark.

Feathercoin deserves a much higher positioning in the current crypto community, we are talking what use to be a top 5 coin, in a era before ICOs and 100001 scamcoins. Lets work to position it where it deserves.

Whos in? Ideas?

• | Tip bsotnikow

I agree completely, so much scammy shit out there these days. Coinmarketcap even listing tether now as tho it were a crypto and adding it into market totals. I have nothing against tether, it serves a function, but its not a crypto by any stretch of the imagination. I think the new plan to try and kill decentralization is by rebranding stablecoins as cryptocurrencies. Then we can all go on happily trading markers referring to USD run on a centralized database and pretend we’re doing something.

I’ve thought for years the best way to assert the value of FTC would be to go after atomic swaps in a big way. The coins that can trade decentralized with other coins are going to maintain value best. Of course im not a coder so can’t help with that at all, but i have made donations to FTCs devs in the past and plan to do so again. Probably the best way to make things happen is support the smart people behind the coin and keep them interested.