Old daemon and wallet version 0.18.3
[How To] Migrate my wallet from Electrum-ftc Wallet to Feathercoin core Wallet
i’m trying to export my wallet from Electrum-ftc Wallet and import in Feathercoin core Wallet but I’m getting error with the wallet file.
How can i do it?
Unless you need to keep your Feathercoin adresses, simply install the core wallet and transfer your coins from the electrum wallet to the core wallet.
Thanks for replay @Wellenreiter ,
There is a way to keep the same adresses?
Thank you for sharing this information with us.
Ok, Gentlemen, sorry for the late reply.
Here is the procedure, tested with electrumx-ftc and the core wallet version 19.3
- Open the electrumx gui
- go to wallet -> private keys -> export
- This gives you a list of your addresses, the type of private keys and the private keys.
- save the list as csv file
- open the core wallet gui
- go to window->console window
- in the console window, last line type importprivkey <private key from csv file>
The core wallet then will import the private key and scan the blockchain for coins associated with the corresponding address.
- repeat the last step for all addresses