Old daemon and wallet version 0.18.3
[How To] Migrate my wallet from Electrum-ftc Wallet to Feathercoin core Wallet
i’m trying to export my wallet from Electrum-ftc Wallet and import in Feathercoin core Wallet but I’m getting error with the wallet file.
How can i do it?
Wellenreiter Moderators last edited by Wellenreiter
Unless you need to keep your Feathercoin adresses, simply install the core wallet and transfer your coins from the electrum wallet to the core wallet.
Thanks for replay @Wellenreiter ,
There is a way to keep the same adresses?
JamesWilliam12 newbies last edited by
Thank you for sharing this information with us.
Wellenreiter Moderators last edited by
Ok, Gentlemen, sorry for the late reply.
Here is the procedure, tested with electrumx-ftc and the core wallet version 19.3
- Open the electrumx gui
- go to wallet -> private keys -> export
- This gives you a list of your addresses, the type of private keys and the private keys.
- save the list as csv file
- open the core wallet gui
- go to window->console window
- in the console window, last line type importprivkey <private key from csv file>
The core wallet then will import the private key and scan the blockchain for coins associated with the corresponding address.
- repeat the last step for all addresses
That’s it :)
This post is deleted!