Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.17.0.2

Looking to Buy FTC \[Paypal\]

• | Tip alex890

Hi Everybody,

I’m interested in buying $20 of FTC via Paypal. I understand that the use of Paypal is contentious here (justifiably so), but I can’t shake the feeling that its better to just buy something directly, rather than through layers - I feel like I’d lose % unnecessarily. If anybody is interested, or can correct me, please let me know.

Thanks
    Alex

• Regular Member | Tip hilariousandco

[quote name=“alex890” post=“40122” timestamp=“1386258381”]
    I can’t shake the feeling that its better to just buy something directly, rather than through layers [/quote]

What do you mean by this?

• | Tip Egnar

[quote name=“hilariousandco” post=“40182” timestamp=“1386267820”]
    [quote author=alex890 link=topic=5457.msg40122#msg40122 date=1386258381]
    I can’t shake the feeling that its better to just buy something directly, rather than through layers [/quote]

What do you mean by this?
    [/quote]
    I’m assuming he means the annoying habit of having to buy BTC to get FTC if you’re going to use one of the bigger exchanges like BTC-e. And the annoying habit of having to use some offshoot payment company to fund it with, to send to BTC-E to have to go through the transaction [twice] to have to bring it back to the wallet.

• | Tip alex890

Haha, yea, that’s more or less what I was trying to say. Sorry if I wasn’t clear.

• Regular Member | Tip hilariousandco

[quote name=“alex890” post=“40434” timestamp=“1386316385”]
    Haha, yea, that’s more or less what I was trying to say. Sorry if I wasn’t clear.
    [/quote]

Ah ok. It sounded to me like you were trying to get around using escrow, so I was just a little concerned. 😉

• | Tip fletch

here is what your wanting I was looking for the same it should be up and running soon [url=http://www.coindesk.com/uk-bitcoin-service-bittylicious-feathercoin/]http://www.coindesk.com/uk-bitcoin-service-bittylicious-feathercoin/[/url] 😎