Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.18.1
Old daemon and wallet version 0.17.0.1

\[PROJECT\] LeatherCoin - FeatherCoin test base for improvements

• Regular Member | Tip zerodrama

Hard Forks have a bad reputation as being the result of failing to foresee an issue.
    This is holding back adaptability and real innovation that matters to a public facing foreclosures, school closings, entire towns being dismantled by lunatic politicians.
    I’m going to attempt to introduce a method of setting up soft forks.
    Also let’s face it ALTCOINPOCALYPSE (we survived it, barely) has really tainted innovation as well.

We need a better way to try out new ideas than to create a new chain every time we fart.
    LeatherCoin will never be used in production. Rather we will use it to just try out ideas using simulated transactions.

Hold onto your hats!

• Regular Member | Tip T4rQu1N

Look forward to it! I’m an ideas man by trade, so feel free to bounce if you need to!

• Regular Member | Tip jeremiel

I’m in… I have two special abilities. Button pushing and falling through cracks/inadvertently breaking things.

• | Tip justabitoftime

[quote name=“zerodrama” post=“3855” timestamp=“1368682808”]
    Hard Forks have a bad reputation as being the result of failing to foresee an issue.
    This is holding back adaptability and real innovation that matters to a public facing foreclosures, school closings, entire towns being dismantled by lunatic politicians.
    I’m going to attempt to introduce a method of setting up soft forks.
    Also let’s face it ALTCOINPOCALYPSE (we survived it, barely) has really tainted innovation as well.

We need a better way to try out new ideas than to create a new chain every time we fart.
    LeatherCoin will never be used in production. Rather we will use it to just try out ideas using simulated transactions.

Hold onto your hats!
    [/quote]

Fantastic. Working on getting your own section setup so you can organize it as you see fit.