Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.16.1.

Old Production Version: 0.16

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, find support under Guides

Buying&Selling Bitcoins/Litecoins - Exchange PM/OP/WU and more...

• Hey dear members

Contact with us for exchange - we work with different e-wallets - right now buy/sell/exchange moneypak - ukash - cashu - paysafecards .
    Also we work much with skrill - neteller - webmoney - bitcoins - litecoins - egopay - liqpay - okpay - western union - moneygram - etc…

Yahoo : cccurex

Feel free to contact with us . Cheers.

• Whats up brothers?

I have good clients - but I need them more and more every day - need a lot of moneypak/bitcoin suppliers - buying daily 100k$ in moneypak more than 100 bitcoins and do a lot of othe exchanges !

If u can help me - and if I can help u - then catch me via instant message Service and lets work !

Best Regards,
    Dennis.

• Hello dear´s.

need a lot of moneypak/bitcoin suppliers - buying daily 100k$ in moneypak more than 100 bitcoins and do a lot of othe exchanges !

If u can help me - and if I can help u - then catch me via instant message Service and lets work !

Best Regards,
    Dennis.

• Hello dear´s, Im still bumping my topic !

need a lot of moneypak/bitcoin suppliers - buying daily 100k$ in moneypak more than 100 bitcoins and do a lot of othe exchanges !

Best Regards,
    Dennis.

• Hey dear members

Contact with us for exchange - we work with different e-wallets - right now buy/sell/exchange moneypak - ukash - cashu - paysafecards .
    Also we work much with skrill - neteller - webmoney - bitcoins - litecoins - egopay - liqpay - okpay - western union - moneygram - etc…

• Hey dear members

Also we work much with skrill - neteller - webmoney - bitcoins - litecoins - egopay - liqpay - okpay - western union - moneygram - perfect money etc…

• Just thought everyone should know this guy is a scammer.

• Have you been scammed by this guy?

As a side note if you are wanting to buy coins I would suggest either bittylicious.com if your in the UK and have online banking or an exchange.

• Yes today.

• Sorry to hear that. I have sent you a pm and have locked this thread for now!