Old daemon and wallet version 0.17.0.1
[Guide] FeatherCoin - Mining Using GUIMiner-scrypt(For windows OS Vista/7/8)
GUIMiner-scrypt(For windows OS Vista/7/8) Newbie guide for “pool mining”
Please read this first http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php?topic=486 to know everything.
Now after reading that, we can now proceed.
1 - Download GUIMiner-scrypt [url=http://mc2.xwebnetwork.com/storage/guiminer-scrypt_win32_binaries_v0.04.zip]HERE[/url]
2 - after downloading, locate where you downloaded it and right click the "guiminer-
3 - click "Extract Files…"
4 - press Enter key or click "OK"
5 - wait till extraction is done.
6 - open the extracted folder
7 - locate and open “guiminer” or "guiminer.exe"
8 - Fill-out all fields like these.
9 - you need to create an account with a pool. here is the list of pools http://coinpools.sdfg.org/ftc.
- Here my pool is wemineftc.com
- for Host and Port. Login your account and “Getting Started” page.
- for Username and Password. Go to My Account > My Workers.
- you don’t need to put “http://” on Host field.
- for Thread concurrency, Vectors, GPU threads, Worksize and Intesity, just click GPU Defaults dropdown and select the type of your GPU.
- you can change the Intensity on your desire. but reminder that while increasing the Intensity your computer became unstable.
10 - now click “start” botton to start mining.
- to confirmed that you are already mining you should see something at the buttom like:
Shares: # accepted - last at time
and your speed “Khash/s”
=========== DONE ==============
Your questions, comments and suggestions are highly appreciated…