Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.9.6.2.

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, Find Support under Guides or use the shoutbox

[Solved] Android wallet sync problems

• Moderators

All Android wallets faced synchronization problems during the last weeks, due to the software upgrade to 0.8.7.3/0.9.3.1 needed for the QT gui and daemon. The reason is an incompatibility in the protocol versions of the gui/daemon and the Android wallet

We are working on a fix at the moment.

A workaround has been implemented.

For Android users:

There still may be times, where the synchronization starts with big delays after starting the Android wallet.

In that case do the follwoing:

• keep the Android wallet open for extended times
    • if the wallet doesn’t show any peers in the peer monitor display after on to two hours:
      • close the wallet
      • open it again and wait

We are sorry for the inconvenience

Hello !
    I have exported my encrypted android wallet private keys, but i’m unable to import it, not detected on card :/

Plzzzzzz help me I have 200 FTC on this wallet :(

• Moderators

some more information would be fine:

• where are you trying to import your private keys to?
      • another Android sytem?
      • Windows?
      • Mac?
    • What is not detected on card?
      • the files on the card, when connecting to another system?

one of the known problems is, that the Android backup files do not have the same format as the QT-based wallets. Therefore it is not easy to recover a private address from an Android wallet to a Windows/Mac/Llinux system

On Android wallet, undetected by the Android wallet on my phone :/
    Unable to restore from QT wallet …

• Moderators

@SherlockStd Did you store the exported keys in the correct directory? I think the Android wallet looks in one directory only for the key files.

Suggestion: backup the key off the phone’s wallet and look for the file. Then copy your backup into the same directory.

I never move this file who’s saved by app on SD Card Downloads folder

Looks like your connection to Feathercoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.