Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.9.6.1.

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, Find Support under Guides or use the shoutbox

Mining Feathercoin in Pool which ones allow you to keep coins in your wallet for v small fee?

• Hi, I looked at Ngsminer and CCminer, they appear to charge part of bitcoin to transfer mined feathercoins back to your wallet. If you do not have a large mining rig, this will not be feasable to copy back to your wallet?
    and based on last few years, its a higher chance of getting coins stolen if prices increase?
    what do you think?
    I wanted to try cpu mining so any customised scrypts for that? where I can run cpu at 80-90% capacity?

• Moderators

If you use a P2Pool all mined coins will be transferred to your wallet. The pool keeps between 0% and 1 % as a charge. If you visit a pools home page, you can see the fee and what you can expect on the page.

In general CPU mining is not efficient, unless you get free electricity.

• Moderators

You can also run your own instance of P2Pool on a PC on your network, so you are the pool master.

Looks like your connection to Feathercoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.