Feathercoin daemon and wallet production version 0.17.0.1

What's the easiest way to exchange FTC to BTC?

• | Tip paulezzz

or maybe shapeshift.io

• Moderators | Tip wrapper

Unfortunately shapeshift were hacked and they didn’t re-add FTC after they started up again, despite us spending a bounty to have their exchange added to the FTC wallet.

Please message them to add FTC if you wish.

• | Tip Lordas

Yes it becomes a problem with Bittrex. I use it with low amounts, mainly FTC sell/buy, but to receive my 0.01 BTC now I should send my very personal files with plain e-mail, anywhere, no responsibility…
    If Cryptopia will close FTC market… not good for the coin…

Cryptopia have not replied, the site says wallet maintenance.

• | Tip Lordas

Under maintenance they write: Wallet update.
    Maybe all will be ok 🤞

I am hoping all is OK with FTC at Cryptopia. They have accepted further FTC that has been sent in and sales and orders for FTC are still going through …

Cryptopia have replied. They have updated the wallet and it is re-syncing.

They say they are de-listing FTC because devs caused a fork (which they followed). It appears they didn’t maintain the FTC wallet so it was greater than 2 version behind.

I have appealed against that decision and have asked them to reconsider. I have pointed out the significant income they get from FTC from the > $30K exchanged per day and suggested they provide some contact so that this mode of failure doesn’t happen again.

• | Tip Lordas

@wrapper Too late to say, but may add that many will migrate from Bittrex here.

• | Tip Lordas

Any news about Cryptopia?
    I see the coin status is “Delisting”… Very strange for gold rated coin…

And FTCC with 0 nodes and dead wallet is “Active”.

@lordas said in What's the easiest way to exchange FTC to BTC?:

Any news about Cryptopia?
    I see the coin status is “Delisting”… Very strange for gold rated coin…

And FTCC with 0 nodes and dead wallet is “Active”.

They have currently gone from 2 employees to 45, so it looks like they still have manpower issues. x fingers they’re back to accepting FTC soon, they have written to me twice to promise that.