Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, Find Support under Guides or use the shoutbox
Android wallet - marketing
I have never used Android to store FTC, but last night i checked out the wallet and the feedback on playstore doesn’t look… shall i say… inviting.
More likely this is due to the slow sync issue, which seems to last about 2 days.
Less experienced new users who do not have the experience or the patience to show understanding for the sync, leave a bad review which deters potential new users from joining the ftc family.
Any thoughts/ideas on the issue?
This is an old issue, fixed with the new release.
What’s New - Improved peer discovery
New comments welcome.
Feathercoin Wallet 2
I see. Guess the old one can’t be pulled due to active users?
All current installations have been updated automatically.
Unfortunately existing users won’t change their comments, if a problem is solved
Feathercoin Android Wallet :
How to leave a review, of the new wallet (sync speed) update :
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Browse or search for the app you want to review. : Feathercoin-wallet-2
- Find and select the app to open the detail page.
- Scroll until you get to the reviews section.
- Select the number of stars, then tap Submit.