Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.16.0.

Old Production Version: 0.13.2

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, find support under Guides or use the shoutbox

Question about 1070 vs 1070 Ti

• I just got back from purchasing my final 2 cards to complete my 6 card rig.

My first four cards are Asus Strix ROG 1070s. I have been thoroughly impressed by the hash rates they provide based off of comparisons made to other posts on these forums by other users about similar cards.

At the store I went to, they had a sale on the 1070 Ti version of the same cards. I know that these cards are usually significantly more expensive than the non-Ti version, but on sale, they were actually about $20 less than I spent on the first 4 I bought, so I went ahead and made the purchase.

After installing them, and getting them running, I am seeing no real difference in hash rate of the Ti’s versus the regular cards. They run slightly faster, but nothing that I can see worthy of the typical price difference.

Why would this be…?

• Moderators

http://gpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Nvidia-GTX-1070-Ti-vs-Nvidia-GTX-1070/3943vs3609

The Ti just looks like it has slightly more cuda cores and it’s clocked slightly higher.

You could probably OC a normal 1070 and get the slight increase in speed you would from a 1070 Ti.

I’ve also heard the ti can be more energy efficient,

Looks like your connection to Feathercoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.