Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.16.1.

Old Production Version: 0.16

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, find support under Guides or use the shoutbox

GTX 1070 Ti low hashrate

Hello,
    i try to start mining FTC on my Gigabyte 1070 Ti Gaming and i have only 480kH/s. On https://whattomine.com/ is 1070 (without Ti) listed for 1000kH/s neoscript and i expeced with Ti littlebit more not less. Can you please tell me what i do wrong?

My RIG is:
    MB - Gigabyte Z270-Gaming K3
    CPU - Celeron 3930
    RAM 4GB Patriot DDR4 2400MHz
    GPU 1x Gigabyte 1070 Ti Gaming 8GB

My mining software is ccminer-1.5.80-git-spmod my config is
    ccminer -N 60 -i 16 -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://46.4.0.101:19327 -u <address> -p x

GPU driver 388.71 NVidia… WHQL

If i try mine VTC i have 44,6MH/s and here is hashrate correct, but with NeoScrypt i have similar rate like with my old GTX 960 (340kH/s)

Thx for all hints

• Try deleting the -N and -i commands from your bat file, and test it then. I don’t run either of those commands with my CCMiner batch file commands, and I have great hash rates!

here is what I use:
    ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -t 6 -o _________ -u _______ -p _______

the -t 6 is because I am running 6 cards.

From my research, I have founds that the -N and -i commands are necessary for NSG Miner, but not so relevant for CCMiner…it’s worth a try…

I would also recommend downloading MSI Afterburner, and tweaking your overclock settings. Do a little research first, and don’t overdo it…you should be fine.

• Moderators

Hi and welcome, interested to see what the problem is …

@vitabarab

Try to give a shot with Gatelessgate last release. It auto adjust your settings.

Thanks for answers!

I installed MSI Afterburn and my values are:
    GPU Clock 1771Mhz
    Mem Clock 3802 MHz -> this is strange, becouse this type should have 8008Mhz (if i don’t understand description wrong)

I don’t overclock anything and have default settings still. Which clocks are save? I am sorry for this noob questions, i am beggining with that.

Tomorrow I will try to test Gatelessgate.

@vitabarab

Miner gonna used Driver settings I think. That is why there is no-adl and no-nvm command line for the mining software which I never been able to use it 😃 Everytime try to bypass always get errors. I am not so Pro but try to change your worksize also

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Cookies are used to maintain session information for logged in users. By using this site, reading or posting content you agree to the use of cookies.
You can delete the cookies set in the privacy settings of your browser after leaving this site

Read more in our Privacy Policy