Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.16.1.

Old Production Version: 0.16

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, find support under Guides

• newbies

Am happy to be here.Anyone willing to share success stories of feathercoin?

• @georgelacr
    Welcome!

I don’t know if it counts as a success, but i mined feathercoin back in the day, bought some dips, traded some waves.
    Eventually i quit my dayjob this August, and since then working on projects that i wanted to do for a long time (also minimal freelancing, but only on a “happy past customers need something new” kind of stuff.
    Selling some of my ftc gave me the opportunity to quit a job i hated and eventually lower my stress a bit (regarding income/work and related issues), as well as cope a little bit better with chronic depression and anxiety.
    So in a way, ftc helped me free a part of my soul.
    Also, i have been lurking in these forums for years but only recently joined and met some pretty cool people in this community. Its nice to see people working on such a project in the way they do it. Especially in todays cryptoworld.
    Although making profit feels great, success is not only measured by it 🙂

• Moderators

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hello Geogelacr. Welcome to the forum. Sorry couldn’t share any success story. Actually I’m seeking the “Success” here 😃

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Cookies are used to maintain session information for logged in users. By using this site, reading or posting content you agree to the use of cookies.
You can delete the cookies set in the privacy settings of your browser after leaving this site

Read more in our Privacy Policy