Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.16.0.
Old Production Version: 0.13.2
Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, find support under Guides or use the shoutbox
Feathercoin 0.13 binaries
Anyone who wants to download and try the new 0.13 release is welcome to get the binaries from GitHub where I posted them yesterday.
A small bug was reported in the about page which has been fixed. If you spot any other problems then please let me know here and I’ll take a look, there’s a brief changelog on the 0.13 release page which I’ll replicate here.
- BIP9 Version Bits which starts on block 2120000
- Segregated Witness BIP9 Soft Fork
- Elimination of unwanted transaction malleability
- Capacity increase
- Weighting data based on how it affects node performance
- Signature covers value
- Linear scaling of sighash operations
- Increased security for multisig
- More efficient almost-full-node security
- Script versioning
- CHECKSEQUENCEVERIFY BIP9 Soft Fork
- CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY Legacy Soft Fork
- Faster synchronization
- Compact Block support
- Hierarchical Deterministic Key Generation
- Dynamic transaction fee
- RPC Access Control Changes
- REST interface with
- Watch-only wallet support
- Block file pruning
- Memory usage optimization
- Reduce upload traffic
- Direct headers announcement
- Notifications through ZMQ
thanks a lot for geat job. When the win64 installation will be available? Is this 0.13 ver official? If yes, why is still 0.9.6.2 on the main feathercoin page?
I’m pushing it out to more and more people and will soon make it the current release, a small bug was found yesterday and we want to see if there are any more reports before swapping it for current.
This release will happily run on 32bit and 64bit Windows, if you want to compile your own 64bit version check the instructions here, it’s a lot simpler in 0.13 then it has even been before.
Cheers again Bush and thanks for the update.
ok thanks for answer, will use current 32b version because it looks like UFO for me to compile 64b version