Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.13.1.

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, find support under Guides or use the shoutbox

Coinpayments Marketplace

Ok, guys. I have just created an online marketplace using coinpayments.net The site address is www.cottoncrypto.com Now. Coinpayments doesn’t currently accept feathercoin in their coin payment processing. However, in due time I forsee them adding feathercoin back into their coins they support and hence I went ahead and built this site. I’m selling custom tshirts of favorite coins for users of crypto. I will only be accepting crypto as payment. If any have advice, please do not hesitate to let me know what’s on your mind. I’m a loyal feathercoiner and I hope to see feathercoin back on coinpayments.net

• Thanks @addamnorth - we’d all love to have Feathercoin on coinpayments.net but they’ve removed it from the public voting system (even though we’ve had a few percent up).

If you have any inside channels to talk to them, that’d be great!

Looks like your connection to Feathercoin Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.