Supported Feathercoin client versions: Current production Version: 0.16.1.

Old Production Version: 0.16

Info: If you have problems to post, create one post in the ‘newbies’ category and try again. If you have further problems, find support under Guides

Earning Cryptocurrency

• newbies Banned

Hello everyone. I have a question. What can you say about such websites as 1xbit com ? As I’ve read it’s a good possibility to earn cryptocurrency with betting. Is it secure and effective way?

[link removed by moderator]

• Moderators

Hi @david-lung
    first of all welcome to the forum.

Without checking the site you linked, a bet always is a loose in the long term, as the payouts are always smaller than the money/coins you bet.

Otherwise the operator of the site would spend his own money to pay for the payouts.

So the Answer is: No, it is not a good idea to try earning cryptocurrencies by betting on them.

• Moderators

There are three different accounts now, that advertize this website with the same text.
    I have banned all three accounts.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Cookies are used to maintain session information for logged in users. By using this site, reading or posting content you agree to the use of cookies.
You can delete the cookies set in the privacy settings of your browser after leaving this site

Read more in our Privacy Policy